Based on the ‘building blocks’ that are part of the ODI design, these are the amazing members of the industry that support ODI through advice and insight, participation, financial support, and program development.
These members oversee the management and overall approval of all program development.
Chairman of the Board, One Day Immersion Inc.
President, National Lampoon
President, One Day Immersion, Inc.
Vice President, One Day Immersion Inc.
Vice President, Marketing and Business Development, Society of Cable Telecommunications Engineers (SCTE/ISBE)
Treasurer, One Day Immersion Inc.
GM of Brands, Jukin Media
Secretary, One Day Immersion Inc.
President, Miner & Co. Studio
Board Member, One Day Immersion, Inc.
Strategy and Operations Manager, Global Business Development, Google
These members are active in program development, assist in recruiting people and building content, and in fundraising outreach.
- Bozena Mierzejewska, Fordham University
- Emory Walton, A+E Networks
- Kathleen Finch, Discovery
- Lucy Holsonbake, Northern Virginia Community College / Student Stars Leader
- Michael Smith, Michael Smith Media LLC
These founding members helped launch and develop ODI and continue to support the growth of the conference.
- Andy Karofsky, Tribune Media
- Caryn LoCastro, Google
- Courtney Spence, CSpence Group / Students of the World
- Delia Camasca, TV Media Careers
- Diane Christman, The Cable Center
- Doug Holloway, Entertainment and Media Executive
- Erin Frederick, The Hometown Project
- James Molloy, Spectrum Reach
- Joanne Dant, OSJD Media Relations
- Kim Dority, Dority and Associates
- Nick Borenstein, First Look Media
- Quentin Schaffer, HBO
- Ron Rizzuto, PhD, University of Denver
- Samantha Bloom, Oxygen Media
- Stephen Kimmerling, Esq.
- Steve Scully, C-SPAN
- Tamara Franklin, IBM