ODI Committee Members
Based on the ‘building blocks’ that are part of the ODI design, these are the amazing members of the industry that support ODI through advice and insight, participation, financial support, and program development.
These members oversee the management and overall approval of all program development.
- Zenita Henderson, SCTE / ISBE
- Robert Miner, Miner and Co. Studio
- Craig Parks, GM of Brands, Jukin Media
- Evan Shapiro, eshapTV – Owner
- Dolly Wolf, ODI Producer
These members are active in program development, assist in recruiting people and building content, and in fundraising outreach.
- Leerone Anolik, Google
- Neil Braun, Pace University / Lubin School of Business
- Delia Camasca, TV Media Careers
- Diane Christman, The Cable Center
- Joanne Dant, OSJD Media Relations
- Kathleen Finch, Discovery
- Rashaan Harris, Emma Bowen Foundation
- Lucy Holsonbake, Northern Virginia Community College / Student Stars Leader
- Bozena Mierzejewska, Fordham University
- James Molloy, Spectrum Reach
- Michael Smith, Entertainment and Media Executive
- Emory Walton, A+E Networks
These founding members helped launch and develop ODI and continue to support the growth of the conference.
- Samantha Bloom, Oxygen Media
- Nick Borenstein, First Look Media
- Kim Dority, Dority and Associates
- Tamara Franklin, IBM
- Erin Frederick, The Hometown Project
- Doug Holloway, Entertainment and Media Executive
- Andy Karofsky, Tribune Media
- Stephen Kimmerling, Esq.
- Caryn LoCastro, Google
- Ron Rizzuto, PhD, University of Denver
- Quentin Schaffer, HBO
- Steve Scully, C-SPAN
- Courtney Spence, CSpence Group / Students of the World